Planet News Views

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Keep Blogging, Love People, and Win the Peace!

Hello! Thanks for checking out my blog. During the past couple of months I've been adding to my blogroll with outstanding blogs by other people in several countries. I decided to add my blogs, Fast Food Yummy and Planet News Views, under the blogroll heading of "Blogs on Earth" because I'm happy to be listed with many other bloggers. It may change somewhat at a later date.

The reason why I didn't organize the blogs according to topics, countries, regions, 'friends' or 'bloggers I'm acquainted with' vs. 'other blogs I like' is: They are all great blogs, written by cool people; and we are all living and writing on the same planet, which is all that matters to me and, in my opinion, all that should matter to anyone.

As long as we love one another, this world will not only survive wars, famines, hurricanes, tsunamis, earthquakes, and anything else thrown at us, we will also become better. It's pretty cool to think about what great things 'the human race' can accomplish if we stop running against each other to beat the other guy or gal, but rather run side by side, and by that I mean work together for the good of all people. Alright, take care and keep telling other people they matter to you.

Win the Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home